There are several variants within these churidar Anarkali dresses, we have brought together the most fashionable looks and styles trending this year. Be it for simple functions to festive or event wear; they are the perfect fit. Let’s get started!
Anarkali Churidar Designs Collection:
Anarkali churidar dresses have a few alternatives accessible in a market like festive wear, party wear, routine wear, casual wear and also these churidars can be worn formally if you are working in an MNC. Here are some traditional and most popular Anarkali churidar collections with pictures.
1. Georgette Anarkali Churidar:
Georgette churidars are popular for ages, and since the beginning, given the adorable appearance, they deliver effortlessly. This green and yellow printed Anarkali churidar with beads work and abstract prints all overlook quite distinct and different from other variants. If you love experimenting and are looking for a unique design, this can be an idea.
- Design: Yellow and green Anarkali churidar with beads work
- Fabric: Georgette and poly chiffon
- Body Type: Medium and, plus size
- Occasion: Family outings and fests
- Wear With: Minimal accessories and simple look will do for this outfit.
2. Anarkali Full Sleeve Churidar with Jacket:
Here is another variant of Anarkali full sleeve set with a fancy jacket. The blue printed churidar comes till half-length (calves) and has a contract jacket to wear on the above. The similar design of the jacket is added in as taping border, which looks unique and trendy. This style is quite vintage and classic and those who prefer to have an excellent old style can try this one out.
- Design: Printed blue Anarkali churidar set with jacket
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Any body
- Occasion: Casual wear to social gatherings
- Wear With: Simple hoops and loose hair would match here.
3. Orange Block Print Anarkali Churidar:
While block print outfits and dresses have received wide popularity across the globe, this orange fancy printed Anarkali churidar looks no less than a dream. With a V Neck, flared hem, and shiny taping all across, the elegance and posh, polished look attached to this outfit are quite mesmerizing.
- Design: Orange block print V Neck Anarkali churidar set
- Fabric: Polyester and supernet dupatta
- Body Type: Thin and hourglass figure
- Occasion: Festivals, weddings
- Wear With: Heels and loose hair, with matching fancy earrings.
4. White Anarkali Churidar:
As much as we love white colour, this floral print flared Anarkali churidar with dupatta is rich with details. A regal and plush looks, style and elegance, along with unique drawstring near the waist as a band, this garment is super fancy and gorgeous. It delivers a feminine look effortlessly and is best for women who want to look youthful.
- Design: Floral print white Anarkali with drawstring band
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Thin and petite
- Occasion: Casual festivals
- Wear With: Hoops, juttis or sandals and no accessories can be ideal.
5. Striped Anarkali Churidar:
Last but not least, this striped vibrant blue and white Anarkali is light as heaven. A simple stripes print, good flare, comfortable effect and weight, and stylish neck design entirely draws our attention to this outfit quickly. The elegance and class with a touch of grace attached in this suit are mesmerizing.
- Design: Striped blue and white Anarkali kurta churidar
- Fabric: Polyester and cotton
- Body Type: Any body
- Occasion: Functions and family gatherings
- Wear With: High heel pumps, watch and simple accessories can be the perfect match.
6. Plain Silk Anarkali Churidar:
The plain and simple outfits with Gota Patti is the new trend from recent years. This particular blue long Anarkali with pants comes with maroon dupatta, which has Gota Patti elegant and yet minimal work on it. The panelled detail near neck and dupatta, flared hem and bell sleeves look ideal for the modern and contemporary women who are in search of ethnic wear with a twist.
- Design: Plain Anarkali with maroon dupatta (with Gota Patti) and flared hem
- Fabric: Silk Anarkali and dupatta with cotton bottoms
- Body Type: Any body can wear this dress
- Occasion: Festive Wear, family gatherings and simple events
- Wear With: Red long ethnic earrings and matching heels can be the best deal.
7. Sleeveless Net Anarkali Churidar:
This Anarkali kurta with churidar comes with the fancy added jacket too. The golden zari detailing all over a red kurta and fancy intricate designs make this outfit look ideal for women who prefer massive and modern ethnic outfits. The Anarkali goes till floor leg length and looks fantastic for tall women to flaunt it beautifully in the right style
- Design: Red and golden zari embroidered Anarkali with dupatta
- Fabric: Net and Rayon
- Body Type: Thin, hourglass, curvy and medium women
- Occasion: Festivals, celebrations
- Wear With: Golden colour pumps or wedges with hair bun can be the best match.
8. Designer Party Wear Anarkali:
This Biba’s latest model Anarkali Churidar comes with gorgeous and intricate designs all over. This particular printed green kurta has elegant print near neck and sleeves along with dense, colourful designs near the flared hem. The mandarin collar, heavy flares with two layers, and sleek style is one of its kind and is best for women who prefer classic variants.
- Design: Geometric Printed green Anarkali churidar and dupatta
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Thin and petite women
- Occasion: Weddings, receptions, functions
- Wear With: Jhuttis and fancy hairdo can be ideal. Add on heavy ear accessories.
9. Anarkali Churidar for Weddings:
This branded Beige and Grey custom kurta set have fancy and elegant floral print all over it. With grey bottoms and dupatta, the colour goes perfectly in contrast with the Anarkali kurta. The elegance, plush looks, and luxurious style statement makes this outfit look stunningly beautiful.
- Design: Beige and grey floral flared Anarkali
- Fabric: Silk and net
- Body Type: Thin to the hourglass body
- Occasion: Weddings
- Wear With: Chandbali earrings or heavy tassels with wedges and loose hair can be ideal.
10. Chiffon Anarkali Churidar Designs:
Those who prefer feminine and classic cute Anarkali will love this blue Anarkali. With embellishments such as beads and embroidery near neck and flares, gorgeous colour, and intricate detail and design patterns, this stylish Yoke Design Churidar looks mesmerizing. It instantly delivers a modern and yet charming Indian grace with it.
- Design: Blue Anarkali churidar with embellishments
- Fabric: Chiffon and cotton
- Body Type: Petite, medium and hourglass women
- Occasion: Festive wear, functions, events
- Wear With: Matching flats and earrings with minimal accessories are ideal here.
11. Yellow Cotton Anarkali Churidar:
The ethnic and Indian way of dressing is gaining prominence from recent years, and this particular mustard yellow and red printed Anarkali looks like a desi dream. With floral print and Anarkali below the calf-length, the pair comes with yellow pants and red checked dupatta. The tasselled borders, timeless floral design and elegant look make it unique and stylish in the modern preferences.
- Design: Floral mustard yellow and red Anarkali churidar
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Medium, curvy and hourglass
- Occasion: Festive Wear
- Wear With: High heels, right tasselled earrings, and ethnic hairstyle can be a good pair.