The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission does not mention the APPSC AMVI Notification 2020 details on this page for the candidates who will show interest to apply for the APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. The APPSC authorities will release the AP Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment through psc.ap.gov.in after receiving the information from Andhra Pradesh Government. The APPSC AMVI Application Form starting and ending dates will be updated on the Advertisement that will be upload here. The Andhra Pradesh AMVI Recruitment eligibility criteria like education qualification, age limit, application fee, the selection process will be mentioned on this page for the candidates. The AP Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy salary details are also available here, and the interested candidates can check them.
APPSC AMVI NOTIFICATION 2020
The officials of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will recruit the candidates by issuing the AP Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020. But, there is no official announcement of the APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2020. So, every candidate who will fond of this APPSC AMVI Jobs must wait for the exact details which will get updated at APPSC AMVI Notification and the APPSC AMVI Application Form and other important details. The main theme of the APPSC team is to provide the employment opportunity for the unemployed candidates.
APPSC AMVI NOTIFICATION 2020 DETAILS
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Names||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||Not Yet Disclosed|
|Category Of Job||Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Initial Date To Apply||Not Yet Disclosed|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Yet Disclosed|
|Exam Date||Not Yet Disclosed|
- Applicants who are interested in applying for this APPSC AMVI Notification need to possess Engineering Graduation in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University or Institution. (OR) diploma having candidates in Automobile Engineering.
- Motor Vehicle Driving license and not less than 3 years of experience.
The age limit is given below
- Minimum – 21 years of age.
- Maximum – 34 years
- Age Relaxation: 05 Years for SC, ST, BC and Government Employees and 3 Years for Ex-Serviceman and NCC Candidates
- Written Test
- Document verification
As per the APPSC officials’ decision the selected one can get the pay scale for every month.
- Rs.31,460/- to Rs.84,970 /- per month as a salary
- General Category: Application Processing Fee: Rs.250/-, Examination Fee: Rs.80/-
- SC/ST, Ex-Serviceman, OBC: Only Examination Fee Rs. 80/-
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHERE CAN YOU FIND THE APPSC AMVI APPLICATION FORM?
APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Online Application Can be noticed by an applicant through Recruitmentindia.in
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE APPSC ASSISTANT MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTOR RECRUITMENT 2020?
All must follow the procedure to register for the Andhra Pradesh Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy in Online by following the steps mentioned on this page.