coronavirus,coronavirus symptoms,novel coronavirus,coronavirus outbreak,coronavirus treatment,coronavirus update,coronavirus explained,coronavirus china,wuhan coronavirus,what is coronavirus,coronavirus prevention,how to prevent coronavirus,coronavirus and flu symptoms,coronavirus what is it,coronavirus outbreak in china,coronavirus china 2020,coronavirus question and answers,coronavirus risks
To protect you from the coronavirus, there are several preventive tips to follow. The best thing is to practice good hygiene to prevent the spreading of bacteria.
- Wash your hands with soap and water and with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Don’t touch your mouth, nose with unclean hands.
- Avoid contact with anyone who is infected with the coronavirus or suspected to have it.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and elbow.
- Stay at least 3 feet away from the person with cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect objects like computers, utensils, phones, dishware with disinfectants.