navodaya vidyalaya,jawahar navodaya vidyalaya,navodaya,navodaya vidyalaya admission 2020,navodaya vidyalaya 5th class admission form,navodaya vidyalaya admission form 2017-18 class vi,navodaya vidyalaya entrance exam,navodaya vidyalaya admission form 2020-21 for class 6th,navodaya vidhyalaya entrance test notification in telugu,navodaya vidyalaya samiti,navodaya vidyalaya 6th class entrance test 2019
The notification for admission to Navodaya Vidyalaya 2020 is now released for classes Sith and Ninth. If you are really interested in taking admission to Navodaya School then without wasting time, start making preparations. Lakhs of children try their luck in the school because of the high reputation it has all over India. Candidates who want to apply the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 for Class 6th & Class 9th find her the Application form, exam date, eligibility, exam pattern, exam center details, Admit Card, Result for Class 6th & Class 9th, etc
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Notifications:
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Phase 1st test will start on 11th January 2020
- Navodaya Vidyalaya 2020-21 Online Registration will start from 1st July 2019.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya 2020 last date to submit an application now extent the new date to submit the application form is 30th September 2019.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 :
- Board Name: Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Exam Name: Jawahar Navodya Selection Test 2020-20
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Official Site: www.nvshq.org
Navodaya Form 2020 for Class 6th & Class 9th:
Fill the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020-21 Class 6th & Class 9th through the online medium. Seek the forms on the fixed date, so be alert and as soon as the forms are released, you can collect them.
- Visit the official website – https://navodaya.gov.in/
- Open the first link of the site and move to a Navodaya Form 2020
- Open the application page and fill the details that are asked.
- Upload the photograph, signature and other information asked.
- Make payment via online mode by using net payment mode
- Press Submit Button
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Keep one hard copy and a soft copy for further use.
JNV Admission 2020 Fee:
- There will be no fee for those aspirants who are applying for class 6th but if you are applying for class 9th then make payment of Rs 600/- to appear in the written test.
- Those who are the ward of government employees are required to pay Rs 5000/-
- Those who belong to the transgender and SC and ST category also not required to pay any charges for an Application form.
- BPL categories Boys and Girls are also exempted from any type of fee.
Navodaya Exam Date 2020:
Find below the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2020 Dates related information.
|Events||For 6th Class||For 9th Class|
|Navodaya Form 2020 Start to Submit||1st July 2019||24th October 2019|
|Last date to submit Navodaya Form 2020||30th September 2019||10th December 2019|
|Phase 1 Admit Card download||1st December 2019||January 2019|
|Navodaya Entrance Exam 2020 Date (1st Exam)||11th January 2020|
|8th February 2020|
|Navodaya Phase 2 Admit Card download||1st March 2020||To Be Notified|
|Navodaya Exam Date 2020 (2nd Exam)||11th April 2020|
|To Be Notified|
|JNV 2020 Result will be announced –||Last weak of April 2020||To Be Notified|
Eligibility for 6th Class Admission:
who is not born after 1st May 2006 and after 30th April 2009 can apply for the written test. If he/she qualify the entrance exam candidates can take Navodaya Admission 2020
Navodaya Vidyalaya Eligibility:
Candidates can find here the complete information about the Navodaya Admission 2020-21 Eligibility for the Class 6th and 9th Class. Candidates district must have Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya School than he can fill the Application form. Otherwise, he is not eligible for this:
The only Candidate from the district where the (JNV) Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened is eligible to apply for admission
For Reservation Criteria:
JNV Admission 2020 Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Duration||Weightage|
|Mental Ability||40||50||1 Hours||50%|
|Total||Total Question 80||Total Marks 100||2 Hours|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam Pattern for Class 9th:
- The question paper will appear in English/Hindi languages only.
- Answer in the OMR sheet only.
- Prepare for subjects like Mathematics, General Science, English and Hindi.
- English for 15 Marks
- Hindi for 15 Marks
- Maths for 35 Marks
- Science for 35 Marks
- The test will be objective type in pattern and the candidate needs to complete the exam in two hours duration. Merit list will be prepared as per the selection criteria of NVS.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card 2020:
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card 2020 will be issued for the candidates so that interested participants can appear in the written test. Novodaya Admit Card released for Class 6th & 9th Class. For the admit card Candidates can visit the official website www.navodaya.gov.in and download admit card.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Result for Class 6th & Class 9th:
The JNVs 2020 result for Class 6th & Class 9th will be published on the official website. The JNVs 2020 Class 6th & Class 9th result will be announced in the last week of May 2020: