white kurta designs for female.
1. Printed White Anarkali Kurti:
While Anarkalikurtis are graceful and charming, most wanted by women across age group to look youthful despite age groups, here is a new version we want to show you. This printed white and red with green floral Anarkali is vibrant with a colorful look. Women who prefer not a bland look yet want a colorful, cheerful trendy style, this may be it!
- Design: Red, green and white Anarkali with half sleeves
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Thin, curvy and hourglass
- Occasion: Family gatherings
- Wear With: White leggings, beige heels, and oxidized accessories can be ideal.
2. Cotton A Line White Kurti:
The elegance and plush look with white cotton kurtis is unmatched. Here is a printed A-line kurti in white. With trendy bell sleeves, yet traditional print pattern, this kurti catches our eye with a unique appearance and trendy look. The edgy and sleek appearance makes many go for it, given the comfortable fabric too.
- Design: White printed A-line kurti with bell sleeves
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Thin and athletic women
- Occasion: Casual regular wear to outings, offices
- Wear With: Black leggings or pants with flip flops or sandals and heavy earrings can be good to go.
3. Pink and White Short Cold Shoulder Kurti:
Did you ever come across a cold shoulder kurti? Here is a white and pink yoke design short kurti for those modern contemporary young women who want beautiful choices. With a new appearance and lovely look, this short cold shoulder kurti is a must-have for those in younger age groups. It is ideal for stylish and trendy modern-day appearance.
- Design: White and pink yoke design cold shoulder kurti
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Medium, large, curvy and pear body shape
- Occasion: Dinners, date nights
- Wear With: Jeans
4. Black and White Check Kurti with Jacket:
The black and white kurti color combination can never go out of fashion trends and industry ever! This timeless piece of garment is lovely and our absolute favorite. With checked kurta and printed jacket, this set comes with palazzos that are super sexy and classic. With straight hem, round neck, and traditional design blended well with classic checks, we cannot stop gushing and wanting this outfit to elevate our stylish appearance.
- Design: Checked and printed black and white kurta palazzo set with jacket
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Any body type
- Occasion: Parties, and social gatherings
- Wear With: Black and white printed traditional footwear sandal and oxidized earrings.
5. Off-white Designer Kurti with Gold Work:
One cannot ignore or neglect the designer wear in recent times. With much hype and trend associated with it, this off white kurti design in golden embroidery with asymmetric hemline is our new love. While the color combination and embroidery go back to much classic and elegant sense, the cut pattern and design with A-line asymmetric hemline give edgy and contemporary hues.
- Design: White and golden embroidery A-line asymmetric kurta
- Fabric: Polyester and cotton
- Body Type: Hourglass, petite
- Occasion: Festivals and celebrations in the family
- Wear With: Golden sheer pants or leggings with matching heels and accessories.
6. Alia Bhatt in Chanderi Silk White Kurti:
While the handloom trend is going around the country widely, this Chanderi silk Kurti in white colour, inspired by Alia Bhatt’s appearance in an event, is most popular right now. The outfit is another name for grace and elegance, with modern hues and classic vibes around it. White light golden embroidery work and flared hemline, it is nothing but a dream to own such an outfit. What do you guys think?
- Design: Chanderi flared hem white Kurti set with golden detailing and 3/4th sleeves
- Fabric: Silk
- Body Type: Hourglass, petite and thin women
- Occasion: Festive wear and family celebrations
- Wear With: Golden heavy ear accessories and golden heels.
7. Deepika in White Georgette Kurti:
Here comes our next favourite, the Deepika inspired Georgette Kurti in white. With heavy intricate embroidery design and lovely charm around it, women who prefer high and fancy outfit must own this. The entire elegance and hues attached to it make this outfit elevate in style statement to the next level. This is a classic Indian wear festive outfit for all desi women who love ethnic vibes.
- Design: Georgette embroidered white full-length Kurti set with short sleeves
- Fabric: Georgette
- Body Type: Thin, curvy and pear shape body
- Occasion: Family functions, wedding pre-festivities
- Wear With: Beige sandals or heels with hair bun and heavy bling accessories.
8. Plain white Kurti with Pockets:
Well, after witnessing the two most gorgeous and heavy work Kurti outfits, here comes the most simple and yet trendy out of all. For all the girls who love the simplicity and minimal statement looks, here we go! This white Kurti in straight stitch with side slits is nothing but a classic. It has a bit of minimal embroidery near the sleeve hems and has black buttons near the neckline.
- Design: Plain white straight kurti with black buttons near the neck and 3/4th sleeves
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Medium, plus size and thin
- Occasion: Casual regular wear
- Wear With: White or beige palazzo pants, and minimal accessories.
9. White Long Flared Kurti:
Do you prefer a more modern and contemporary feminine look? This ombre dyed long flared Kurti may be the best. With the edgy feel and vibrant colour, it has a bit of embroidery near the neck and comes with a pink dyed ombre effect near sleeves and hemline. With the trendy appearance and unique look, this is widely popular among new age kids
- Design: Pink and white ombre dyed flared Kurti with full sleeves
- Fabric: Nylon and cotton
- Body Type: Thin, petite and lean body
- Occasion: Festivals
- Wear With: White palazzo pants and heavy ear hoops can transform the look.
10. White Chikankari Embroidered Kurti:
The Chikankari outfits and intricate design work looks traditionally originate from the Lucknowi area of Uttar Pradesh. White the embroidery and design with intricate details are super popular in their garments, here comes our favourite new white Kurti with pink and yellow chikankari work. With a notched round neck and traditional look, it is ideal for women who prefer traditional fashion statement.
- Design: Chikankari traditional straight Kurti with 3/4th sleeves
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Medium, curvy and pear body shape
- Occasion: Casual regular wear, colleges, and officewear
- Wear With: yellow pants or leggings along with minimal or no accessories can be ideal.
11. Designer White Net Kurti Designs:
The most praised plain white Kurti designs are the designer ones. If you want to rock attire, then you can choose from the designer range. These are well suited for high-class parties and events where you want to be modest and fashionable as well. White has always been in fashion and with the high-class designs, it makes the white Kurti design more beautiful and elegant.
12. Indo Western White Kurti:
Looking for a traditional avatar and yet want to be modern then this type of white colour kurti design with red pant is the one for you! Having white indo-western Kurti sounds like a cool idea, you can have the best of both worlds. In this pattern, you have something traditional and something western. These white kurtis for ladies are well suited for any occasions.
13. Fish Cut White Long Kurti:
Another variety that you can get in kurtas is the fish cut kurta. This is a white long kurta which gives a classy look and can be worn by women of any age. This blue and white kurti is perfect for women with good height. It can be worn at offices as well.
14. Embroider White Kurta:
When looking for white kurti designs one must have a look in the embroidered section. You can get a classy white embroidered kurti. It gives a classy look. It is also worn by women and girls as well. The embroidery may be of different patterns and styles which may want you to consider keeping one kurta in your collection.
15. Sleeveless White Kurta For Women:
Trying to go a bit modern with kurta? You can surely go sleeveless! These kurtas look modern and bold, unlike the other kurtas. Sleeveless kurtas are very much in fashion and give a cool look. This is well suited for girls who like fashionable clothes. It is smart and usually worn by the young generation. It can also be worn by women of any age.
16. Casual Long Sleeves Kurta:
Now there are the casual kurtas, which are simple and sober. These may be of various types they may have stand collars, square collars, round necks, etc. when you need a casual kurta then you can surely choose this one. These can also be worn at offices or as daily wear outfits. This casual kurti is the best outfit that can be worn.
17. Plain Chiffon Kurta:
This is another type of white kurti for girl that is very much in fashion. Every girl wishes to have a chiffon kurta. And a white kurta for a girl should be chiffon. The chiffon kurta looks very elegant and classy to wear. It completes a girl’s look and can be worn anywhere, any time. These white kurtas can be short or long, layered or simple non-layered. This looks good on women of any age, young girls and grown-up women can wear this kurta without any thoughts.
18. Pakistani Plain White Kurti:
The next plain white long kurti design with is a bit common is the Pakistani design. It looks sober when worn due to its long cuts and closed collar with long sleeves. It gives a professional look and when wearing a plain white kurta one must one miss out this pattern. This looks best if it is a white cotton kurta. It can be paired with jeans or long loose plazos.
19. White Anarkali Kurta:
How can one not see the famous Anarkali? This has been every girl’s desire to have an Anarkali kurta in her wardrobe. Especially a white Anarkali Kurti will be in every girl’s list. The white Anarkali kurti is such an outfit that completes even the most tomboyish girl in the room. No need to groom yourself if you have the Anarkali on. The Anarkali kurta is a pure symbol of the traditional avatar which is worn at special traditional events.
20. White Short Kurti In Cotton:
Looking for a simple casual Kurti? Then this is the one for you. A simple white cotton Kurti will do the magic for you. This Kurti is short in length and is very easy to carry. You can pair this up with jeans and jeggings as well. It is well suited for daily casual wear and best for college going girls. Growing up girls can surely wear these types of simple cotton Kurtis to get into the traditional avatar. The most basic colour is white which is easy to mix up with and always gives you the best result.