While there are several variants within these churidar Anarkali dresses, we have brought together the most fashionable looks and styles trending this year. Be it for simple functions to festive or event wear; they are the perfect fit. Let’s get started!
Features of Anarkali Dresses:
There are different types and styles within the Anarkali churidar suits and dresses. But here are few popular and striking features which you must know before you go ahead in purchasing them.
- The Anarkali comes in different lengths, although we see the most popular ones these days are of floor-length ones, there are knee-length varieties too.
- You can choose the best outfit from a wide range of fabrics. Ranging from comfortable cotton to silk to linen and georgette, they are beautiful and unique in their own types.
- They are quite versatile. You can use Anarkali dresses for festive wear, simple functions, weddings, or even casual outings. Different designs and patterns within them help us to fit in types of different occasions.
- Anarkali comes in regular suits, kurta lehenga types, as well as gown variants. Several designs are evolving these days keeping in mind the needs and style statement of modern young women.
Latest and Beautiful Anarkali Churidar Designs Collection:
Anarkali churidar dresses have a few alternatives accessible in a market like festive wear, party wear, routine wear, casual wear and also these churidars can be worn formally if you are working in an MNC. Here are some traditional and most popular Anarkali churidar collections with pictures.
1. Plain Silk Anarkali Churidar:
The plain and simple outfits with gota Patti is the new trend from recent years. This particular blue long Anarkali with pants comes with maroon dupatta, which has gota Patti elegant and yet minimal work on it. The paneled detail near neck and dupatta, flared hem and bell sleeves look ideal for the modern and contemporary women who are in search of ethnic wear with a twist.
- Design: Plain Anarkali with maroon dupatta (with gotapatti) and flared hem
- Fabric: Silk Anarkali and dupatta with cotton bottoms
- Body Type: Any body can wear this dress
- Occasion: Festive Wear, family gatherings and simple events
- Wear With: Red long ethnic earrings and matching heels can be the best deal.
2. Sleeveless Net Anarkali Churidar:
This Anarkali kurta with churidar comes with the fancy added jacket too. The golden zari detailing all over a red kurta and fancy intricate designs make this outfit look ideal for women who prefer massive and modern ethnic outfits. The Anarkali goes till floor leg length and looks fantastic for tall women to flaunt it beautifully in the right style
- Design: Red and golden zari embroidered Anarkali with dupatta
- Fabric: Net and Rayon
- Body Type: Thin, hourglass, curvy and medium women
- Occasion: Festivals, celebrations
- Wear With: Golden color pumps or wedges with hair bun can be the best match.
3. Designer Party Wear Anarkali:
This Biba’s latest model Anarkali Churidar comes with gorgeous and intricate designs all over. This particular printed green kurta has elegant print near neck and sleeves along with dense, colorful designs near the flared hem. The mandarin collar, heavy flares with two layers, and sleek style is one of its kind and is best for women who prefer classic variants.
- Design: Geometric Printed green Anarkali churidar and dupatta
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Thin and petite women
- Occasion: Weddings, receptions, functions
- Wear With: Jhuttis and fancy hairdo can be ideal. Add on heavy ear accessories.
4. Anarkali Churidar for Weddings:
This branded Beige and Grey custom kurta set havea fancy and elegant floral print all over it. With grey bottoms and dupatta, the color goes perfectly in contrast with the Anarkali kurta. The elegance, plush looks, and luxurious style statement makes this outfit look stunningly beautiful.
- Design: Beige and grey floral flared Anarkali
- Fabric: Silk and net
- Body Type: Thin to the hour glass body
- Occasion: Weddings
- Wear With: Chandbali earrings or heavy tassels with wedges and loose hair can be ideal.
5. Chiffon Anarkali Churidar Designs:
Those who prefer feminine and classic cute Anarkali will love this blue Anarkali. With embellishments such as beads and embroidery near neck and flares, gorgeous color, and intricate detail and design patterns, this stylish Yoke Design Churidar looks mesmerizing. It instantly delivers a modern and yet charming Indian grace with it.
- Design: Blue Anarkali churidar with embellishments
- Fabric: Chiffon and cotton
- Body Type: Petite, medium and hourglass women
- Occasion: Festive wear, functions, events
- Wear With: Matching flats and earrings with minimal accessories are ideal here.
6. Yellow Cotton Anarkali Churidar:
The ethnic and Indian way of dressing is gaining prominence from recent years, and this particular mustard yellow and red printed Anarkali looks like a desi dream. With floral print and Anarkali below the calf-length, the pair comes with yellow pants and red checked dupatta. The tasselled borders, timeless floral design and elegant look make it unique and stylish in the modern preferences.
- Design: Floral mustard yellow and red Anarkali churidar
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Medium, curvy and hourglass
- Occasion: Festive Wear
- Wear With: High heels, right tasselled earrings, and ethnic hairstyle can be a good pair.
7. Long Embroidered Anarkali Churidar:
Embroidered dresses and Kurtis have gained momentum from recent times. While women across age groups quite like their intricate work patterns and designs, this particular blue Anarkali pants and dupatta is nothing less than a classic elegant style. This budget-friendly stylish and yet simple blue Anarkali looks gorgeous with a beautiful pair of dupatta that one shouldn’t miss.
- Design: Blue embroidered Anarkali with 3/4th sleeves
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Thin, petite and, plus size
- Occasion: Festive wear and functions
- Wear With: Wedges, loose hair, and minimal accessories can work well with embroidered dresses.
8. Anarkali Princess Cut Churidar:
Princess-cut Anarkali’s aren’t a new phenomenon. We have heard about them entirely for a long time but disappeared from the market in recent times. This vintage styled Red, and teal coloured princess cut Anarkali comes with a square neck and patch border. With netted dupatta and unique neck cut, it is for those women who prefer the old-school style.
- Design: Red and teal green princess cut churidar without sleeves and netted dupatta
- Fabric: Silk and net
- Body Type: Medium and curvy body
- Occasion: Simple functions and family gatherings
- Wear With: Pearl accessories and bracelets can suit this look better.
9. Black Printed Anarkali Churidar:
Black is a timeless and elegant evergreen colour. The dresses or ethnic wear in black is most opted and loved across and this particular printed black long Anarkali in panelled design looks no less than gorgeous. With trendy silver printed design and simple dupatta, this dress is stunning for all women who prefer contemporary style statements.
- Design: Black printed long Anarkali with flares
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Curvy and hourglass
- Occasion: This is best for simple wedding events and festive wear
- Wear With: Ethnic heavy accessories can be ideal in this look.
10. Floral Green Anarkali Churidar:
The green floral outfits have been a new trend in recent months. While most of us haven’t come across this colour many times, this unique and yet mesmerizing look is stealing our hearts. The embroidery near the neck, floral print, flared hem matches very well with pink dupatta and pants. It’s best for those women who prefer elegant and edgy sleek vibes.
- Design: Floral print panelled kurta in green with dupatta and pants
- Fabric: Cotton silk
- Body Type: Petite women
- Occasion: Casual daily wear
- Wear With: Simple and minimal accessories with sandals can be a good idea.
11. Bridal Anarkali Churidar:
Women wear bridal Anarkali suits during her marriage, which gives her an elegant and beautiful look. Women look awesome in bridal Anarkali. The dupatta in bridal Anarkali is usually in net material. By wearing the matching jewellery and Mehendi in hand, it gives the complete Dulhan look to women. Bright colours always look good in bridal Anarkali suit. It none the less then Lehengas. They are elegant, splendid and will make you look breathtaking.
12. Georgette Anarkali Kurtis:
Georgette Anarkali suits the best in party or while going for a wedding. The material is very soft and looks transparent if it is in a very light colour. Full sleeve in Georgette Anarkali is a nice combination with high heel footwear. Long earring with open hairs gives women a beautiful look. This type of Anarkali looks best in ladies of medium body. Heavy attention is paid to design with intense work on the fabric. This georgette material provides a fine bouncy look to Anarkali dress.
13. Cotton Anarkali Churidar:
Women can wear simple cotton Anarkali every day, while during household work also. It is printed Kurti with no work, so more comfortable to wear. Since these suits are made up of cotton, they are perfect for the summers. The comfortless in attire can increase the confidence in women, so simple cotton Anarkali churidars are highly in demand. It is available in many colours, print and designs. These suits are devoid of any heavy embroidery work. Thus they are light weighted.
14. Heavy Net Anarkali:
Heavy Net Anarkali churidar suits designs are the best during festive seasons like in Marriage, Reception or any traditional event. Net churidar dresses Anarkali usually carry the extravagant layer of net over the suit, thus making you look extra stylish. Embroidery work on top and print work plus broad border suits well. It gives a heavy look to the Anarkali. The dupatta in it is of net material which is very low weight. Women can just rock the floor with heavy net Anarkali. It is eye-soothing in colour.
15. Fancy Anarkali Floral Churidar:
The young girls and ladies mostly choose fancy Anarkali for party wear or while going out for dinner. The Turquoise colour and the floral print churidar is a nice combination. The floral print on the sleeve and neck portion is an added beauty. Ladies who have an average body can do well with fancy Anarkali. There is a lot of collection of fancy Anarkali available in the market. There are many Kalis in fancy Anarkali.
16. Silk Floor Length Anarkali:
Floor-length Anarkali is in more demand nowadays. Usually, silk is available in vibrant colours which give you a fancy look. Sober work on top and bottom gives a stunning look. Women look beautiful in floor-length while wearing in Marriages. It does not have more Kalis and flare. Even women with a heavy body can also wear Floor-length Anarkali and they also look good in it. The suit is lengthened below the ankles hiding the long pants you’re wearing. Silk Anarkali churidars are always favourable for all the parties and auspicious occasions.
17. Velvet Plus Net Combination Anarkali:
Velvet plus Net combination Anarkali are very ethnic and in demand. It suits the best for any women. It normally comes in a half sleeve. As the material used in this Anarkali is velvet, you are bound to carry a high-class look with grace. Dressed up in such smoothness of Anarkali suit, it will be outshining everyone wherever you go.
18. Party Wear Long Churidar Anarkali:
Partywear Anarkali churidars are best suited for parties. They have sober colour and need to take utmost care in stitching as the heavy fabric is used. Women look very attractive and can become the centre of the party in party wear Anarkali. This Anarkali adds grace to women’s beauty.
19. Simple Pink Color Anarkali Suit:
Simple Anarkali dresses are too simple to be carried on any event or occasions. So, women prefer to wear it at work or college. They are light weighted and comfortable to wear. As it does not possess any type of embroidery or pearl work. Women can easily wear it at any place.
20. Apple Cut Anarkali Churidar for Women:
It is called so because the base-frills in the front are placed higher than the base-frills at the back. This style is wonderfully suitable for petite women. It is best suitable for ladies wearing during Marriage.
21. Latest Designer Anarkali Churidar for Teens:
As the name suggests, Designer Anarkalis are heavy and expensive. They are to be worn at some special party occasions. Heavy attention is paid to designs and fabric. It gives a stunning look to the wearer.
22. Pakistani Anarkali Dresses for Girls:
When the flavour of Pakistani tradition is added to Anarkali suits, you’re bound to look graceful. They will make you stand out. Pakistani Anarkali dresses are famous worldwide due to their beautiful design and colour combination.
23. Beautiful Double Flare Anarkali:
This sort of Anarkali suit ordinarily has layers of 2. Layers with various length sewed as skirt part. The layers can be of similar shading with hemline fringes or of various shading. Twofold layered Anarkali gives exquisite appearance for ladies who wear it. This Anarkali suit sewed with thin textures like Georgette, chiffon and net material.
24. Jacket Style Anarkali Dress:
As the name seems to be, the Jacket style Anarkali are those who accompany a coat. The coats can be vigorously weaved or plain and basic. Ladies with heavy upper bust can go for this Anarkali suit.
25. Traditional Anarkali Churidar for Ladies:
Customary Anarkalis, for the most part, have an enduring texture, which ladies can wear in various events. Customary Anarkalis convey an ethnic interest and they are continually satisfying to the skin.
How to Style Anarkali Churidar Dresses?
With these several variants of Anarkali dresses and pattern ideas, here are few ideas on how best to style them for good looks.
- Depending on the event and occasion, you can decide on the accessorizing. Simple suits and churidars require more and higher accessories than the heavy and work embroidery ones.
- Prefer to go with heavy earrings and heels or wedges to look stylish and luxurious.
- Work on mesmerizing feminine hairstyles such as loose hair looks and hairdos. These can enhance the overall style statement.