In this article, we have compiled a curated list of the thirteen best earphones under Rs.1000 available in the Indian market.
Best Earphones Under Rs. 1000 :
1. Sony MDR-EX150AP In-Ear Headphones
With Mic , 9 mm drivers , Good Bass
Ok , guys Sony is a brand you can trust. It’s not everyday that we get a good Sony earphone under this price range. So do check it out.
1) If you want extra bass and high clarity then this is for you.
2) There is something about Sony , that no brand can touch.
3) Perfect for any sports activity , as the material is sturdy and durable. Sweat doesn’t stick much , color doesn’t fade.
4) This comes with an inbuilt mic , unlike Sennheiser cx 180. So you can make crisp audio calls anywhere.
5) Looks cool and are comfortable to wear. The build quality is bit better than Sennheiser cx 180 , so you can expect it to last longer too with wear and tear.
These are the ones that I would buy for myself.
2. Mi Dual Driver in-Ear Earphones
With Mic , 10mm & 8mm Dynamic Drivers , Bass Driven
These are one of the dual driver earphones available at budget price , that too from Mi. Being a dual driver earphone brings better bass and rich sound experience.
1) Well balanced sound experience , you get a combo of crystal clear vocals and sound experience. Great for music!
2) Built to last , all parts feel sturdy.
3) The 3.5 mm jack is angled , which is good as it easily adjusts.
4) If you love bass , then these are certainly for you. Passive noise isolation , which is better then most other ones.
3. Sennheiser CX 180
No Mic , Balanced and Clear Sound
Frankly , it is hard to compete Sennheiser CX 180 in terms of sound quality. But these will not be bass focused. Sorry , no mic.
1) Comfortable fit for longer durations and come with three pairs of ear tips for better fit and a cable length of 1.2m.
2) Perfect noise isolation , audio quality is deep on bass while the vocals are crystal clear.
3) These earphones have everything that a product in this price range should have.
4) But they don’t have a inbuilt mic.
4. Realme Buds 2
With Mic , 11.2 mm bass driver
The best thing about these earphones are their built quality and surround sound. One of lower price models in the list.
1) You get a good combo of sound and bass at a very budget price.
2) These are soft and comfortable to wear , which is great for long hours of music or calls.
3) I love their looks and wire quality. Definitely a modern design.
4) No angled jack , but a straight one. I prefer an angled jack.
5. JBL C100SI
With Mic , 9 mm drivers View On Amazon
Most comfortable fit having angled tips so that they can comfortably reach the ear canal and form a tight seal.
1) Wire and the earphones’ casings are made out of high-quality materials and are quite sturdy.
2) Company is also throwing in two extra pairs of ear tips for you to choose the best one for yourself.
3) The sound quality of these earphones is really great, considering their small size and the price bracket they are available in.
4) Vocals are clear while the bass is a tad less than what JBL T150A offers.
6. House of Marley Smile Jamaica
With Mic , 9mm dynamic drive View On Amazon
These earphones from House of Marley are unique in every term.
1) These earphones are made out of natural wood for having a true to life listening experience.
2) Cable is made out fabric that is much more sturdy than the traditional materials used and it has an added benefit of being tangle-free.
3) For the sound quality, the brand speaks for itself.
4) These earphones come with Marley Signature Sound along with specially designed drivers for delivering clear and powerful sound along with deeper bass.
5) The wood and aluminium construction is also responsible to a great extent for its amazing sound output.
7. Brainwavz Omega IEM
With Mic , 6 mm dynamic sound driver
One unique thing about these earphones is their their design , it’s quite sleek which make it easy to use for longer periods of time.
There is no volume control button , only the call receiving and music play button.
While they use the 6 mm dynamic sound driver , you might find it a bit small as our Sony and Mi pick above use larger 9 or 10 mm drivers.
The sound from these in ear headphones is clear , you can hear all the vocals and music quite well. You will find them comfy for binge watches.
8. 1MORE Piston Fit In-Ear Headphones
With Mic , 10 MM dynamic driver
Rich bass , clear sound. Sorry , Bit Less comfort over time.
1) Metal finish on audio jack and earpieces with a rich sound experience.
2) These headphone are kind of unique with built , which provides an ok fit if you don’t mind in-ear pieces.
3) Built quality is satisfying , plus the looks are fabulous.
4) Also these headphone show their true colors after using for 15 to 20 hours (Burning in)
5) We also noticed that their performance drops a little when using with laptop , works well with smartphones though.
9. Sony MDR-AS210 Open-Ear Active Sports
No Mic , 13.5 mm dynamic driver , Suitable For Sports Activities
These are perfect for work out , gym exercise , running and any other sports activities.
1) Because they are light and will fit in your ears perfectly , these will not come out.
2) You will be a bit disappointed with wire quality though. As you get accustomed to these headphones , you will get more comfortable and start liking the music while pumping iron and exercise.
10. JBL C200SI In Ear
With Mic , Dynamic 8mm drivers View On Amazon
The company that is seen ticking all the right boxes while creating their audio products each time is one and only JBL.
1) Perfect product for the ones who want everything packed in their earphones without having to dig a hole in their pockets.
2) Comes with an in-line microphone for making and receiving calls
3) Very well built including its sturdy wire.
4) Besides superior sound quality, the bass response of the earphones is also fabulous.
Soundmagic ES18S In-Ear
With Mic , 10mm Neodymium Driver
You will surely be surprised by such quality earphones at this price.
1) Soundmagic ES18S is compatible with almost every device having a 3.5mm jack.
2) It has an amazing frequency response of 15 Hz to 22000 Hz produced from its 10mm Neodymium drivers.
3) All this combined together brings out the one of the best sound output and listening experience.
pTron Boom3 Ultima
With Mic , 8mm dual drivers
These are the second dual driver earphones in the list. I am testing these right now. So far , the sound is good. Comfortableness level is ok , I changed the eartips to make them more comfortable.
1) I like the built quality , the sound adjusting button on the remote mic.
2) No complaints in the bass , all beats are clear and crisp.
3) I like both Bollywood and Hollywood songs on these , can enjoy vocals clearly. Guess dual driver tech is really something to look forward to.
4) One more good thing is the low price , you get a lot for this budget price.
Philips Bass+ SHE4305
With Mic , 12.2 mm speaker drivers
Angled design for natural and comfortable fit
1) Philips boast of it’s bold bass which is produced by big 12.2 mm speaker drivers.
2) Comes with remote controlled mic for calls and music control.
3) If you like Philips products then try these for sure.
4) Philips offer better sound stage and richness as compared to other brands.
Philips SHE3200 in the ear Wired
With Mic , 14.2 mm Drivers
People who are looking for an earphone without those rubber earbuds , this is the one for them.
1) This is perfect for bass lovers , even if your device produces low sound this headphone will amplify your music and deliver a powerful punch.
2) Plus Philips is a brand you can trust
3) Budget friendly headphones with superior quality.