This CIMFR Recruitment 2020 will be announced by the board of Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research for the posts of Technical Officer & Technical Assistant Grade III through cimfr.nic.in. On this page, We will give maximum information about the CIMFR Technical Officer Recruitment 2020. All the eligible candidates will apply for the CIMFR Vacancy 2020 when the officials announce the CIMFR Technical Assistant Notification then only we will update on this page. To know more details about the cimfr.nic.in Application Form 2020 you should read this whole page and get the necessary information.
CIMFR RECRUITMENT 2020 | CHECK CIMFR TECHNICAL OFFICER & TECHNICAL ASSISTANT GRADE III JOBS
Dear Candidates, hurry up! Who wants to settle in the Jharkhand State they must check out the upcoming announcement of CIMFR Recruitment 2020 Notification. Who is willing to take this opportunity properly, those aspirants read this article entirely for knowing the valuable information about this Upcoming cimfr.nic.in Recruitment 2020 which will be the updated by the officials. And also the officials will hire suitable and talented candidates to fill the CIMFR Vacancy 2020. But the officials did not mention any update relating to the CIMFR Technical Officer Vacancy 2020, Whenever the officials released the notification then only we will update on this page. That’s why all the eligible candidates just stick on this page and get the daily updates on this Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment 2020 and then easily check the CIMFR Technical Officer & Technical Assistant Grade III Jobs.
CSIR CIMFR RECRUITMENT 2020 OVERVIEW
|Name Of Organisation||CSIR – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)|
|Name OF The Posts||Technical Officer & Technical Assistant Grade III Posts|
|Number Of Posts||Not Announced|
|Category||Jharkhand State Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||Not Announced|
|Close Date||Not Announced|
|Job Location||All Over India|
- Technical Officer Grade III: Applied candidates should complete your BE or B.TECH or its equivalent qualification course with 55% marks from a recognized University or Institution.
- Technical Assistant Grade III: Aspirants must and should finish their Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical & Mining engineering or B.SC in Chemistry or Geology from a recognized University or Institution.
If you want to apply for these vacancies, You should maintain the below-mentioned age limit limits:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
In these Technical Officer & Technical, Assistant Grade III vacancies have the age relaxation also. But the age relaxation basis on the norms of the board.
- Written test
After the completion of the written test, the eligible candidates forward to the next interview level.
- The board pays a sufficient salary for the selected candidates. This pay scale is the basis of the rules of CSIR – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR).
- For Others Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Women & CSIR Employees: No application fee
- Payment Mode: SBI Collect.
Steps to Download CIMFR Recruitment 2020
- Go to visit CSIR – CIMFR Official web site cimfr.nic.in.
- On the top of the home page, You need to click on the Career Opportunity tab.
- Then, Find out the CSIR CIMFR Technical Officer & Technical Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020 link.
- Open it and read all the important details carefully.
- If eligible and go to click on apply online link.
- After that, Mention the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Click on the submit button.
- Download and submit the CIMFR Technical Officer Application form before the closing date.
FREQUENTLY ASKING QUESTIONS
WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD CIMFR RECRUITMENT 2020?
Applicants must Download CIMFR Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 at Recruitmentindia.in.
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED FOR THIS CIMFR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT GRADE III RECRUITMENT 2020?
CIMFR Eligibility details mentioned on this page or else you should refer to the official web portal.