Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission will release JKPSC KAS Recruitment 2020 Notification for the posts of Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police (G) Service, J&K Accounts (G) Services. So the candidates must check out the JKPSC KAS 2020 Notification when the officials released only. So the candidates just stick on this page and get the daily updates on Jammu & Kashmir Administrative Service Vacancy 2020. After verifying the notification if you were suitable then register your names to this recruitment and then fill out the JKPSC KAS Application Form 2020 through jkpsc.nic.in.
JKPSC KAS RECRUITMENT 2020
Dear participants if you want to know the details of JKPSC KAS Recruitment 2020, You should have to follow the rules of this JKPSC Recruitment Board officials. In this Registration Process, All the Applicants need to send the form through online mode only whenever it will be released by the officials. So the applicants for knowing the details about the eligibility criteria you must check the JKPSC KAS Notification 2020 on this page or else you should refer the official web site. Remember the candidates, Officials did not give any information about the J&K KAS Recruitment 2020 right now, that’s why the interesting ones just follow our site for knowing the regular update about the notification because whenever the higher authorities released the Jammu & Kashmir Administrative Service Notification 2020 at that time we will update here.
OVERVIEW OF JAMMU & KASHMIR ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE NOTIFICATION 2020
|Name Of The Organisation||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police (G) Service, J&K Accounts (G) Service|
|Name Of The Exam||J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination|
|Number Of Vacancies||Not Released|
|Category||Jammu & Kashmir Govt Job|
|Starting Date||Not Released|
|Last Date||Not Released|
|Official Web Site||jkpsc.nic.in|
- Aspirants have to possess the Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in Indian or A Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a member of the faculty of Advocates in Scotland or any other equivalent law degree from the Recognized Board to apply this JKPSC KAS 2020 Notification.
- Must have the age limit between 18 – 35 Years of age.
- For General /OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- For ST/SC/All Others: Rs. 500/-
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
Application Registration steps to apply the JKPSC KAS Notification 2020.
- First of all, Applicants must visit JKPSC official site jkpsc.nic.in.
- On the to of the home page, You need to click on the Recruitment section.
- And again click on the Recruitment Status tab.
- Then, Find the KAS Exam 2020 Notification link.
- Open it and Know the educational qualifications, maximum age, and application fees.
- If Eligible and go to apply online link.
- After that, Enter the required details in the application form.
- Enclose the necessary Documents in the Prescribed format.
- Then, Recheck all the Details to take the submit button.
- After that, click on the submit button.
- Download and submit the application form before the closing date.
FREQUENTLY ASKING QUESTIONS
MENTION THE OFFICIAL SITE FOR JKPSC KAS NOTIFICATION 2020 UPDATES?
Applicants must check the J&K KAS Recruitment 2020 updates from their JKPSC Officials Site jkpsc.nic.in or else you can check this page completely.
WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD J&K CCE NOTIFICATION 2020?
Applicants must Download Jammu & Kashmir Administrative Service Notification 2020 at Recruitmentindia.in.