When there is a requirement of filling Karnataka Junior Training Officer Jobs 2020, the KPSC JTO Recruitment 2020 notification will be published by Karnataka Public Service Commission Board. This notice will offer the eligibility of Junior Training Officer Jobs in Karnataka state. At www.kpsc.kar.nic.in, this Karnataka ಜೂನಿಯರ್ ತರಬೇತಿ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿ Online form to fill up the details. Get in touch with this page to get the application dates.
KPSC JTO NOTIFICATION 2020 DETAILS
|Name of The Organisation||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|No.Of Vacancies||Not Released|
|Name Of the Post||Junior Training Officer|
|Advertisement Date||Not Released|
|Application Start Date||Not Released|
|Application Close Date||Not Released|
|Name of the organization||Department of Industrial Training and Employment Commission|
|Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
Major eligibility of KPSC Junior Training Officer Recruitment 2020 is
- Three Years Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized university or board.
Candidate’s age must follow as per the instructions of the officials
- Maximum age is 35 years
- General/ OBC Category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- 2a/2b/3a/3b : Rs. 300 /-
- Ex-servicemen: Rs.50/-
SELECTION PROCESS :
To join in Karnataka JTO Vacancies, They must follow the selection rounds
- Computer Based Test/ Examination
- Finalized candidates for these JTO posts will get the salary as Rs.17,650 – Rs.32,000.
- Not Released
Steps to Fill up the Online KPSC JTO Application Form 2020:
- Open the official site of KPSC i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- See the Notification option.
- See the KPSC JTO Recruitment 2020 notification
- Download that advertisement.
- Refer all the details in it
- If you have those eligibility criteria you can click the KPSC JTO Apply Online Link 2020.
- Fill the details in the online Karnataka JTO application form
- Make payment based on their candidate’s category wise.
- Upload Photo, Signature, and required documents.
- Submit the application form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application.