Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
|Memory Storage Capacity||512 GB|
- Display: FHD+ (1080×2400) AMOLED Dot display; 16.33 centimeters (6.43 inch); 20:9 aspect ratio
- Camera: 48 MP Quad Rear camera with 8MP Ultra-wide, 2MP Macro and Portrait lens| 13 MP Front camera
- Battery: 5000 mAh large battery with 33W fast charger in-box and Type-C connectivity
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 with Kryo 460 Octa-core; 11nm process; Up to 2.2GHz clock speed
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB UFS 2.2 storage expandable up to 512GB with dedicated SD card slot | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual standby (4G+4G)
|Product Dimensions||16 x 0.8 x 7.5 cm; 179 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||Exclusive_2020_1143|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot|
|Special features||Dual Stereo Speakers for immersive audio experience, The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 33W Fast Charger in box, 67% in 30 mins, 3.5mm Jack, IR Blaster, Dedicated Micro SD Slot, Z-Axis Linear Vibration Motor, 48 MP AI Quad Camera Setup 8MP Ultrawide-FOV 118 degrees 2 MP Macro Sensor 2 MP Depth Sensor Slow Motion Support – Up to 960 fps Portrait | Panaroma | Time Lapse | Pro Mode | Night Mode | Short Video Mode | Ultra wide-angle distortion correction | Custom Watermark | Document mode | HDR | AI scene detection | Video macro mode | Movie frame | Time burst | Google Lens| AI Watermark|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Other camera features||48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Battery Power Rating||5000|
|Whats in the box||Redmi Note 10, Power adapter, USB cable, SIM eject tool, Warranty card, User guide, Clear soft case, Screen protector pre-applied on the phone|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||179 g|
- Compact and lightweight design with good ergonomics and IP53 certification
- Bright OLED panel with always-on display.
- Good camera performance during the day (ultrawide included), dependable Night mode after dusk.
- Good battery life and fast charging.
- Dedicated microSD card slot and IR blaster are rare to find.
- Feature-rich and mature MIUI 12 on top of Android 11.
- The loudspeakers are nice to have.
- Finally 4K video recording and decent one at that.
- Best-in-class display
- Cameras are quite good
- Fast performance
- Amazing design
- Huge battery life.
- The processing unit works quite efficiently.
- A superior level, as well as heavy gaming, won’t affect the performance at all because of its Soc.
- Super AMOLED display and IP53 dust and splash protection available in Redmi Note 10.
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Dedicated SD card slot.
- Available in 4g and 5g models.
- Decent photo and video quality in proper daylight.
- Fast charging support.
- Latest Android 11 based on MIUI 12.
- The competition has more powerful SoCs.
- Missing some features from the predecessor – no Gorilla Glass 5, no AF for the macro cam, no reverse charging.
- No NFC.
- MIUI 12 needs some work
- Macro shooter is not good enough
- Poor haptics
- Compare to its competition, the performance felt underwhelming, in some cases.
- It didn’t have a high-refresh-rate screen format, although HDR 10 would be there.
- Bloatware is common.
- Snapdragon processor is only available for no 4G smartphone.
- Outdated type C 2.0 charging jack.
- Unstable video recording because gyro-EIS is missing.