Godzilla vs. Kong update: PUBG Mobile 1.4 Global Version APK & OBB Download Link & Installation Guide, PUBG Mobile 1.4 Global Version APK & OBB Download Link & Installation Guide For Season 19, PUBG Mobile has teamed up with Godzilla vs Kong, the latest episode of the Monster Verse franchise. With an incredible box office debut, the film drew a lot of attention and is now critically appreciated across the world.
PUBG Mobile India Pre Registration – Pre Registration link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pubg.imobile
Download PUBG Mobile 1.4 Global APK: Download (990MB)
How to Get PUBG Mobile 1.4 APK & OBB and Install It?
Players must first download the PUBG Mobile 1.4 APK file from the link to begin the installation procedure.
PUBG Mobile 1.4 Global APK Download Link (990 MB): Click Here.
Step 2: After the download is complete, players need to enable the “Install from unknown source”. Ignore this step if done already.
Step 3: Locate & Install the downloaded APK file on your device
Step 4: After installation, open the game & download all the necessary resources. Once the process has complete players may restart the game & enjoy the all new Titan theme at the battlegrounds.
Check out the PUBG Mobile 1.4 Global Version Update to see what’s new. Godzilla vs Kong in PUBG Mobile
A ton of new content has dropped in the Beta Version. Players can now experience monster-themed classic matches on the battlegrounds.
- Godzilla theme in Erangle.
- Kong theme in Sanhok.
- Mecha Godzilla theme in Livik.
- Spawn Island Cinematic
- Titans Strike
- Apex Supply Camp
- PvE mob settlements
- New Vehicle: Coupe RB
- New Shooting Mode: OTS (Over the Shoulder)
- Gun optimization and balance
- Basic Performance Improvements
- Royale Pass S19: Traverse (starts May 17)
- Security Improvements
- New Friends Features
- Patch Updates
During the event period, these are the dates when monsters will make their appearances in the respective maps.
- Godzilla in Erangle: May 11 – June 8
- Kong in Sanhok: May 15 – June 8
- Mechagodzilla in Livik: May 20 – June 8
Website: Click here
Facebook: Click here
Instagram: Click here
YouTube channel: Click here
Discord server: Click here
A few weeks ago, the latest PUBG Mobile 1.4 global version update was released. To get into the beta, you’ll need an Invitation Code/Binding Code, which you may get from the game’s global version.
It’s worth noting that PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite are both prohibited in India. Due to data privacy issues, the Indian government banned the game in September 2020.
What’s newNew Content:
– New Rankings
– New Season Royale Pass
– Added Arena – Warehouse Mode
– Fixed Known Bugs
PUBG MOBILE SEASON 19 UPDATE DOWNLOAD :
- First and foremost, download the APK and OBB (data) linked in the post.
- After completing the download, open file manager and navigate to the download APK file of the game.
- Tap on the APK file and install the game. Remember to not open the game after installing the APK.
- After installing the APK, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.pubg.mobile.
- Now launch the game and there will be a small-sized in-game update on the loading screen of the game.
- The update will start downloading automatically and will take a few seconds.
- Once the download completes, reboot the game.
- Log in with your account and the RP section of the game will get unlocked.
- Enjoy the latest Season 19 update.
PUBG Mobile Season 19 Update Download :
Unlike the previous updates, the season 19 update isn’t available on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store yet. Players on android can simply download the update by following the steps below to side-load the app.
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3o3hQTu
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3eBPGvN